Culture minister Cho Yoon Sun admitted for the first time that she is aware of the existence of a government blacklist of artists during a parliamentary probe of the corruption scandal. However, she denied being involved in the compilation of the list and said that she wasn't briefed on the blacklist until January (she took office in September).
See: SBS finds blacklist of over 9,000 artists created by the government
Her statements were inconsistent during the seventh hearing on the case of Choi Soon Sil. She said that the list only had about "600 people" but then stated that she had "never seen such a document". She also said she was aware of the list in late 2016, but she didn't know that it was the list submitted for investigation.
A video of Cho Yoon Sun being questioned about the blacklist.
Kim Kyungjin questions her continuously "Did you know about it? Or not?" and she doesn't answer directly several times.
1. [+10,427, -279] ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋShe's gone crazyㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
2. [+9833, -275] Such original bullshit ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
3. [+8151, -258] That kind of shit is still coming out of your mouth.
4. [+4021, -119] The female Woo Byungwoo
5. [+1546, -64] ㅋㅋWhat a faithful dog you are ^^
1. [+8409, -171] Can't believe a person like her is our culture minister
2. [+7224, -133] The people in this government are all the worst, they're all like Soon Sil
3. [+6348, -124] Cho Minister, were you left out? ㅋㅋ
4. [+4724, -128] Of course "she doesn't know"~ that's how they all are
5. [+4613, -116] This person's the same as Choi Soon Shil.