In the video, you can see Kim climb up on the table and hit the employee's head several times. He tells the employee "look at me, ya, ya, look at me", slaps his face and grabs his head, saying "are you not going to [act, work] properly?"
Hanhwa group's chairman Kim Seung Yeon (father, CEO) has already been embroiled in similar controversies in the past (e.g. punching bar workers, beating his son's 'enemies').
[Breaking] Full video of Hanhwa's third son's assault scandal... alleged involvement of group
1. [+9760, -57] Hanhwa group's chaebol kids are hopeless, both the dad and the sons. They all do the same thing.
2. [+8796, -69] Their dad once attacked someone asking who it was that hit his son, is he not going to do that again?
3. [+7736, -65] A family with dirty blood. What's so good about being rich? If dirtiness runs in their blood.
4. [+7354, -64] Incredible, just incredible. Is this what their company is like.......
5. [+5770, -92] Korea's a mess...
6. [+1642, -12] The habit of hitting people and throwing $10,000, is it Hanhwa's family motto to act without thinking? They're worse than trash..
7. [+1556, -19] After graduating from a prestigious university and becoming an executive, all they do is pick fights with people and try to negotiate with the victims tsk tsk tsk pathetic
8. [+1481, -8] I would be so upset if the kid being hit in the video was my own... at this point, I don't think negotiation is the problem, but don't they have to receive a severe punishment for thisㅜㅜ
9. [+1300, -11] Well it's Hanhwa, what do you expect? It's a company of trash and gangsters